9th Annual 2020 Leading Women's Society Awards
8th ANNUAL 2020 LEADING WOMEN’S SOCIETY AWARDS The 2020 Leading Women’s Society (LWS) is a mentoring and leadership program that provides resources, training, treatment education, and development activities to increases the leadership capacity of HIV positive women who are engaged in representing their communities through education, peer support, policy and community advocacy, For the last 8 years, SisterLove has honored 20 HIV positive women from around the country who have been living positive for 20 years or more at the 2020 LWS Awards. This community oriented honors ceremony celebrates the notion that these women possess the rear hindsight and foresight to help to eradicate the HIV/AIDS pandemic through their outstanding women the dedication. This red-carpet, Gala Event fives these outstanding women the opportunity to be honored for their leadership and the community a chance to learn more about HIV/AIDS and the specific affects on women of color.
One Martin Luther King Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30303
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Sep 15, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 1, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Sep 22, 4:00 AM
- More Events on October 19, 2018
- Friday, Oct 19, 9:00 PM
- Dental Education Solutions - Atlanta Chapter - October 19th Meeting $50 at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta/Perimeter CenterFriday, Oct 19, 9:00 AM
- Vendor Registration - Atlanta Chapter October 19th at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta/Perimeter CenterFriday, Oct 19, 9:00 AM