Customer Advisory Board Facilitator Training June 2017
Ignite Advisory Group offers the most comprehensive and the industry’s only Customer Advisory Board Facilitator Training. Our training provides a groundwork and foundation for critical elements of facilitation that pertain to a Client Advisory Board. The training is hands-on with facilitation role-play and group exercises to quickly learn and experiment with a variety of aspects of Client Advisory Board facilitation. Who should attend the Customer Advisory Board Facilitator Training? CAB Facilitator CAB Session Owners/ Leaders Managing Director/ EVP/ SVP/ VP/ Director/ Manager of: CAB or Executive Briefing Center Executive Customer Interactions Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Insights Relationship Management, Client Engagement CAB Executive Sponsor, CxO What will you learn from this Customer Advisory Board Facilitator Training? 22 facilitation techniques and skills like tracking, stacking, balancing and more. 7-step process to skillfully guide a discussion. Hands-on facilitation skill development in small and large group exercises. 10 session formats and ideas to consider for your next agenda, including the welcome session, breakouts, gamification and more. 6 facilitation checklists and guidelines for your staff, advisory board members and facilitators. Structures for capturing key meeting insights and turning them into action for your company. Ample networking opportunities with other training attendees. 120-page manual with templates, best practices and charts, yours to keep.
3434 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Wednesday, Apr 5, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Apr 5, 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, Apr 4, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
- Monday, Jun 5, 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 29, 6:00 PM
- Friday, Aug 18, 8:00 AM
- More Events on June 21, 2017
- THOMPSON 6/21/17 PRE-CONFERENCE: Closing the Exits off the Road to Responsibility: Supportive, Non-Exclusionary at Marriott Marquis HotelWednesday, Jun 21, 1:00 PM
- MENDLER 6/21/17 PRE-CONFERENCE : Motivating and Managing Hard to Reach, Uninterested and Disruptive Students at Marriott Marquis HotelWednesday, Jun 21, 9:00 AM
- MIKE SHAW 6/21/17 PRE-CONFERENCE: Youth Risk-Taking Behavior: Shifting the Mindset at Marriott Marquis HotelWednesday, Jun 21, 1:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.